Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is a holiday Time

15 August is my last paper ..mean ..my 3rd year sem 1 is passed d..
Hooray...now is enjoying my holiday (but now still need to work ..doensnt matter..is $$$)
even is a suffer period in this sem..but I really enjoy it (now u said like that..during the sem juz keep on complain) =)..that's human being ..=P

I learn a lot in this sem..y?? cuz is third year subjects..anything not juz memorize and "vomit" on the paper..
U must realized all the knowledge on the textbook and apply it in the question that asked..
In this sem, I changed my study styles ..mean..I tried to understand the textbook..and juz memorize the point and write in my own way..I tried on my midterm..OMG..actually is out of my expectation..is quite high for my midterm..(except 1 subject ..Services Marketing ==..I had a lowest mid-term mark in my uni life..WTH)

Is ok..I wish that I can use other subjects to cover my this stupid mark that I scored..cuz I cant do anything..
I tried my best..but with the Killer of Marketing in UCSI..I really cant catch his mind and thinking..wat he wan me supposed to put inside in his questions..haiz..I give up..the final also "not eyes see"

HeHe..actually even is my holiday..but if I go back IPOH..I will be a maid ..
Haiz..wat can I do..hahaha..wanna help my mom d..
27 August is my mom's birthday..erm..erm..nothing can give her ..juz buy a cake for her..(cuz always buy present for her..she didnt wear it or use it..be a daughter..I felt hurt..juz eat the cake in her stomach..maybe I will feel more satisfy)..
hahahahaha..forgive my broken eng.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment