Sunday, December 5, 2010

My wallet is cry...ing...

Dont know what's matter drives me to buy many thing in this few days..
I already use 220++ to buy clothes and bag..
Omg..Unbelievable...
but actually I really didnt buy any clothes at shopping center..
just only will buy one piece at pasar malam when I saw I prefer..

I am buying bag cuz my bag already cant use anymore (although my dear purposely buy one for me rdy)
I am buying clothes..cuz my gang my bang have christmas party and the theme is "School Uniform' Temptation' (yaya..they drive me to buy)
I am buying clothes cuz got one piece for my lovely sister ^^..(actually if she dont like..can also give me)
I am buying clothes cuz I really didnt have the coat.
and the coat .jiaxian also support me to buy(yaya..is him)

Yaya..As mentioned above..is not my fault..
I used 220++ ..all reason come from my gang my bang and sis...
Too bad la u all..and my wallent is crying now...pity..
this month cant buy anything and need to eat bread mixed jam rdy..
(that one I promise with myself...hehe..will changing anywhere..=) )

No comments:

Post a Comment