Sunday, December 12, 2010

Research-Independent project

My final independent project..I decided to do about online shopping..
but I need to collect some information about that...
and I wanna know what's problem occurs in the real world to drive me to do this topic..

Anyone got any suggestion or opinion ...
Please help me write here..k?
(Although I know got just 3 or 4 little friends here)..=)
hehe..just help me write one or two ok..

the problem can be like that..
eg: I wanna know what's reason drive people online shopping??
     what's reason people do not believe online shopping?? and etc..

Thx for u all cooperation..
hope got people reply me =(

2 comments:

  1. advantages:
    -convenience
    -save cost (more cheaper compare with others)
    -more choices
    -the shop is available for 7 days 24 hours

    disadvantages:
    -privacy and security (ppl are usually unwilling to provide their personal information on website)
    -delivery fees (high cost)
    -Can't inspect goods before purchase

    ReplyDelete
  2. nola..I just wanna know..
    about online shopping..
    got what reason wanna me to do this topic??

    ReplyDelete